Welcome to Libera Scuola Janua!
Libera Scuola Janua, run by a cooperative of teachers trained in the pedagogy of Rudolf Steiner, has been active in Rome since 1996.
Our Waldorf educational offer includes:
- kindergarten and nursery section;
- primary school (grades 1-8);
- special education, for students who need personalized learning paths;
- afternoon music school, with individual lessons of different instruments and ensemble, chorus and orchestra;
- three-year teacher qualification course based on Rudolf Steiner's pedagogy.
Furthermore, every year we organize refresher activities for teachers and parents. Our calendar is full of rendezvous: botanical, astronomical and archaeological outing, artistic courses of eurythmy and painting, pedagogical conferences, meetings on parenting, seasonal festivals, musical and theatrical events. Even summer is full of initiatives, from children's daycare and summer camp, to abroad experiences for upper graders aimed to immerse themselves in the English language and environment. During the school year they can improve the language by participating in our Trinity courses.
Cooperative Janua Onlus promotes self-financing activities and embrace donations to fund scholarships, special needs and educational-cultural projects.
Join us… toward a new Education!